Real SEOs work in Excel!
SeoTools is an Excel add-in that adds a bunch of useful functions for working with SEO and other web metrics directly in Excel.
For example you can use SeoTools for:
- Onpage analysis and debugging
- Create your own SEO scorecard/report
- Monitor and analyze back links
- Scrape any website or web service and get data directly into Excel using regular expressions or XPATH
- Domain research
- String templating
- Get any data out of Google Analytics
- Monitor social media efforts
- Avoid duplicate content when writing texts
- Work with your MajesticSEO or SEOlytics account.
- And much more…
Sounds awesome right? Go to the download page!
Get help in the SeoTools Community Forum.
Got ideas for further development? Post your ideas on http://seotools.uservoice.com.