As a first external SEO tool, the german company – SEOlytics – has chosen to sponsor an integration of their new API.
- Changed how SeoTools handles errors. You can now opt-out to get popups for subsequent errors in that session.
- Improved error handling when SeoTools.config.xml isn’t found. Also now displaying path to SeoTools.config.xml in About dialog.
- Blecko functions removed due to Blecko now requires authentication.
- Updated CheckBacklink so expectedLinkHref and expectedLinkText now supports wildcards.
Thanks to Serge Esteves for suggesting this.
- Fixed problems with result strings from XPathOnUrl containing “/t” (for example “http://t.co/vrPCw2Nu” was returned as “http:/ .co/vrPCw2Nu”).
Thanks Javi Garcia fore reporting this.
- Updated GooglePageRank function so PR(n/a) returns -1 (instead of 0) to separate from PR(0).
Thanks to Pieter-Jan Vanneste for suggesting this.
- Fixed workaround for bug in HtmlAgility Pack (http://htmlagilitypack.codeplex.com/workitem/28317) when parsing documents with tags.
- Support for Open graph protocol in HtmlMeta:
- Fixed bug in Google Analytics Wizard where last profileId wasn’t remembered correctly.
- Added “Insert values” option in Google Analytics wizard.
- Updated to the latest ExcelDna version (r.70906).
- Added links to Forums, Documentation, Like on Facebook and What’s new in Help section.
- Added attributes for Tlds in SeoTools.config.xml to support additional date formats, such as “dd/MM/yyyy” (.FR). New Tld attributes are WhoIsCreatedDateFormat, WhoIsUpdatedDateFormat and WhoIsExpiresDateFormat. Date formats like “dd/MM” are interpreted as the “next future date”. If today is dec. 14 2011, “01/02″ is interpreted as febr. 1 2012.
- Added ability to skip update reminders until next version.